Photos by MRD Photography http://mrdphotography.net/
The festival is almost here and we want all riders to Have fun and stay safe on the Trails and on the Streets. We ask everyone to check out the Rules about riding through town so every one can stay safe. ATV & OHRV Festival Rules
Thanks to FB Spaulding in Lancaster. They’re providing us with a John Deere tractor like this for the NH National Guard Mud Races.
If you are not excited enough about this year’s festival…this will bring your excitement to a whole new level!! Brand new to the festival this year, RAVE X is bringing their OUTER LIMITS TOUR to the Jericho ATV Festival. And they are prepared to “Rip It Up!!”
Check out the RAVE X Outerlimits Tour at: http://www.
This is going to be a show you don’t want to miss! Who doesn’t like to see bikes flying in the air and performing stunts!?! Giveaways & autographs!!!
The RAVE X FREESTYLE SHOW WILL BE ON SATURDAY (exact times of shows TBD)
Exciting News Everyone!! This festival is the FIRST stop on the Polaris Experience Tour. This means you can be one of the first to test out Polaris’s Brand New 2015 Line up.These are brand new machines fresh out of the factory for you to ride!! BE A PART OF THE “POLARIS EXPERIENCE TOUR”…right here at Jericho Mountain State Park in Berlin, NH.
We just love saying “It’s All About The MUDD!”…but it’s not only about the MUDD!! It’s also about ALL the other stuff planned for this year’s 5th ANNUAL JERICHO ATV FESTIVAL on August 1st through the 3rd! Call all your friends, make your plans to be here cause you won’t want to miss this one…
Last year’s festival was a HUGE success and now the problem with that is…how do we make this year’s festival even BETTER? So the Jericho ATV Festival Committee went right to work on that and came up with some EXCITING additions to this year’s event!!
In addition to last year’s lineup of events that included a poker run, mud pit grudge runs, mud pit races, obstacle course, wreck the dress, demo rides, after market vendors, food vendors and a Downtown Block Party…
NEW THIS YEAR!! WOW, WE HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU….
- MUDPIT - The mudpit crew is working on a NEW recipe for MUDDDD!
- ATV PULLS – Show us what you got? Compete in one class or several! Not interested in competing…I’m sure watching will be exciting too!!
Trophies will be awarded!! More details to follow.
- Youth ATV Simulator – Come visit the NOVA safety trailer with the kids…they can test their skills on the ATV simulator and learn some cool safety tips too!!
- Classic / Vintage ATVs / ATCs – One of our locals will be displaying some classic/vintage bikes. Be sure to check these out…from the 1980’s!!
- RAVE X Freesstle Show - Rave X and the Outer Limits Tour from South Portland, Maine will be performing this year!!! A dirt biker and a quad rider will be performing stunts 20 feet in the air! Some of the tricks that you will see are named: superman, cordova, seatgrab, heart attack, double grab, stripper and shaolin! Don’t miss this fantastic show on Saturday, August 2nd! It will include giveaways…meet & greet the riders and autographs too!! Check it out : www.outerlimitstour.com
- DEMOS – DEMOS – DEMOS – More DEMOS than ever! Four manufacturers will be at the Jericho ATV Festival….ARCTIC CAT, YAMAHA, CAN AM & POLARIS!! This is the first time that ALL four are here at once!!
- COME SEE THE NEW POLARIS MACHINE UNVEILED HERE FIRST!!! Polaris is coming straight to the Jericho ATV Festival with their new product….be part of the first to see it!!!!
- MUSIC FESTIVAL – We have another fun night of music planned this year on Saturday, August 2nd at the Notre Dame Arena. (The downtown Block Party is on Friday night). Two Live Bands, BBQ and a Beer Tent! A little bit of Country and a little bit of Rock n’ Roll! Family friendly…bring the kids!! Plenty of ATV Parking!
- AND AS USUAL…ALL OUR STREETS ARE OPEN TO ATVS!!!
Staying In Gorham NH for the Festival? If you are you will want to check out the following Link: OHRV Rules for Highway Use
Check Out our Vendors Page for a list of current vendors
Be sure to check out the event details and block party pages for an up to date list of events and times.
Jericho Mt. State Park Campground is now taking reservations at ReserveAmerica.com Book now, sites are going fast!
I just want to thank the City of Berlin officials for making ATV use through the city to the trails. We have nothing like this in NY State. We have come to the ATV festival at Jericho mountain for the last two years, and have enjoyed it beyond imagination. The trails are some of the best we have ridden on and the views are spectacular. The people of Berlin and the surrounding communities are some of the nicest we have met in all our travels. Great food and accommodations. We “Will” return! thank you.
-Just a bunch of friends who like to ride